Monday, November 8, 2010

You're coming out!

Read:  1 Samuel 14:1-30

We don’t know how long Jonathon was in this situation: 6 hrs, a day, a week, a month, but what we do know is that he was in the same situation as around six hundred other men.  But Jonathon decided that something wasn’t right, he decided that it was not right for the child of God to be hiding in fear of the enemy. 

That very moment Jonathon made a decision to do something crazy.

He decided to do the same thing that David did, he decided to make a run at his enemy.  He decided to make a run at his giant!

That devil has been laughing at you, and criticizing you and harassing you long enough.  It’s time to break out.  Nothing will change until you get fed up, until you get sick and tired of being sick and tired.

You may be the only one of six hundred, but one is all it takes if that one believes God.  Moses was one man, Elijah was one man, Gideon was one man, David was one man, Esther was one woman, Rahab was one woman, Jesus was one man, and every one of them changed history.

You may be in a bad place, a painful place, between a rock and a hard place.  You’re being pressed on every side, it seems like there’s no way out, but if you’ll begin to move in faith, you are coming out.

Somebody needs to start believing: I’m coming out.

I’m coming out of financial trouble
I’m coming out of sickness
I’m coming out of depression and discouragement
I’m coming out of Marriage trouble
I’m coming out of attacks against my ministry
I’m coming out of stressing over my children
I’m coming out of the projects
I’m coming out of the pit

I know Joseph was thrown into a pit and a prison, but he didn’t stay there, he came out!

I know the 3 Hebrew boys were thrown into the fiery furnace, but they came out!

I know Daniel was thrown into a den of lions but he came out!

I don’t know what it is that has been pressing upon you and causing you stress and pain and heartache and grief.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth them out of them all. (Ps. 34:19) 

You’re coming out in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment